cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

The old collaboratory?

f.kohlhepp
1-Newbie

The old collaboratory?

I have been unable to connect to the old collaboratory since last Friday (2/5/2010.) Is it gone? Never to return??
12 REPLIES 12
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:f.kohlhepp)

It'll be back. When IT fixes it, whenever that is. Richard

"Fred Kohlhepp" wrote:

I have been unable to connect to the old collaboratory since last Friday (2/5/2010.) Is it gone? Never to return??

I have had the same problem since last Friday (5/3/2010) - no access to the Collaboratory website. Danny

It appears this is going to be a monthly thing.
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:f.kohlhepp)

Yes, it's down again. It was up yesterday, but only for a very short time. Maybe it should be renamed the yo-yo forum. Richard

"Richard Jackson" wrote:

Yes, it's down again. It was up yesterday, but only for a very short time. Maybe it should be renamed the yo-yo forum. Richard

The Collab software is having problems. PTC's internal help desk is working on fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Mona

Thank you Mona. I hope it is available soon before the DT's set in!! Danny
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:aibelman)

"Daniel Magee" wrote:

I hope it is available soon before the DT's set in!! Danny

Richard, It is not quite the same as the Collaboratory. I am not a contributor, as guys like yourself are out of my league, but I keep an eye on the communications. I am almost missing JMG's cryptic (to me at least) replies. Ironically having viewed the Collaboratory for years I only registered with this forum a couple of weeks ago. Danny
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:aibelman)

"Daniel Magee" wrote:

Richard, It is not quite the same as the Collaboratory. I am not a contributor, as guys like yourself are out of my league, but I keep an eye on the communications. I am almost missing JMG's cryptic (to me at least) replies. Danny

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:RichardJ)

"Stuart Bruff" wrote:

Or perhaps change the server name to "Grand Old Duke Of York"?

Top Tags