cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

This value must be integer

HA_10661232
3-Visitor

This value must be integer

please I don't know how to overcome this error

HA_10661232_0-1681937224385.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:HA_10661232)

10 REPLIES 10
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:HA_10661232)

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Hi,

Here is the pwrfit() to the data.

Capture.JPG

Cheers

Terry

thank you Mr.Terryhendicott you are so kind

Thank you very much Mr. Ttokoro your solution is perfect 

why it's not possible to conduct the slope directly like the attached picture without creating the variables LNkrw and LNSwn

HA_10661232_0-1681949093765.png

You may use "submatrix" to get only parts of your vectors and use "slope" on them.

The two slopes you seem to be looking for are

Werner_E_0-1681954574225.png

You may also use "line" to get slope and intersect for the linear regression in one go and use them to draw the line fit

Werner_E_1-1681954669477.png

thanks, Mr. Werner that's so helpful. But the reason I exclude some values from the vector is that I can't conduct log(0), I tried to do a program in Mathcad to fulfill this but I couldn't make it, can you please help me out to do this issue in a program that calculates the slope of between the log of the data with excluding any value that equals to zero 

with regards

Here is a way to eliminate all values in a vector which are zero or negative:

Werner_E_0-1681996657420.png

The method will fail if no values of zero or below are in the vector because match will fail in that case.
You can deal with this problem by using "try ... on error..."

Werner_E_1-1681996941106.png

One drawback still remains - if all values are zero or negative, this routine returns the vector unchanged instead of returning an error or Nan or the like. Don't think this would be an issue in your application, though.

thank you so much Mr. Werner, this is fancier way, thank you for your support. 

Top Tags