cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Using Mathcad 14 with Microsoft Word

JayJeep
1-Newbie

Using Mathcad 14 with Microsoft Word

I'm trying to develop a Microsoft Word template for creating calculation booklets at my work. Currently, we are using mathcad 14 and we want everything all in one file. I can get it to link a mathcad document in word but I am not able to get it to post multiple page mathcad documents. It will paste is as on large "image" but does not put page breaks in it.

Is it possible to efficiently put mathcad into word without having to copy page by page? So, it automatically puts the proper page breaks in it.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:JayJeep)

I'm trying to develop a Microsoft Word template for creating calculation booklets at my work. Currently, we are using mathcad 14 and we want everything all in one file. I can get it to link a mathcad document in word but I am not able to get it to post multiple page mathcad documents. It will paste is as on large "image" but does not put page breaks in it.

Is it possible to efficiently put mathcad into word without having to copy page by page? So, it automatically puts the proper page breaks in it.

I think the best way would to 'Save As' the Mathcad document in *.rtf format and insert into to Word.

Mike

Top Tags