cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Venturi effect

ptc-1368288
1-Newbie

Venturi effect

New stuff,
Venturi effect:

jmG

5 REPLIES 5

On 1/25/2010 2:13:39 AM, jmG wrote:
>New stuff,
>Venturi effect:
>
>jmG
>_________________________

the coding was ...bmp, not gif

jmG

thx, we search nanothermite effect of arrays. Have
your in your mathcad library?

On 1/25/2010 3:49:46 AM, mionsky123 wrote:
>thx, we search nanothermite
>effect of arrays. Have
>your in your mathcad library?

I have no specific knowledge about "Nanothermite". Especially after an estimated 10 tons that were present at the WTC in support and trace evidence of the 911 conspiration. The only thing I know about "nozzle" ... as a fluid flow measuring device of almost total pressure recovery and very high accuracy (per say > 99.9 %). For the exact shape of the commercial ones, see the typical ISA standard [given in the ISO_5167]. That said, nanothermite is like dynamite, i.e: worst than good. They say, a very powerful propellant... then a more powerful explosive than the common best ones, known. About your question if I divine it: get the best nozzle shape from various experiment and it would be an easy project to arrive at either a simple model equation or a NURBS function for mass production of thrusters, hopefully for good end use.

Thanks for your continued interest in the collaboratory.

jmG

On 1/25/2010 2:13:39 AM, jmG wrote:
>New stuff,
>Venturi effect:
>
>jmG
>_____________________

Sometimes, maths are deceptively simple. I'm not arguing if a function would do and do in more physical maths. No just demo a physical effect in simple Mathcad steps. Just a productive good long sunday nap !

jmG

oh, yes!, red chip made it am best.
Top Tags