cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Voltage vs time graph

AH_10997728
3-Visitor

Voltage vs time graph

Can anyone provide solution for above problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:AH_10997728)

7 REPLIES 7

The slope of a voltage vs time graph can be calculated by taking the change in voltage (ΔV) divided by the change in time (Δt). This can be represented by the formula: slope = ΔV/Δt.

You need more information than you've shown.  What changes with time?  How does it change?

I need to do Monte carlo Analysis of mentioned circuit...I have to generate a matrix with that I have to plot a graph. Vout vs time

Spoiler

ppal
17-Peridot

Like this?

ppal_0-1711082144686.png

ttokoro
20-Turquoise

Assume uniform distribution. Not use 100ppm for R1 and R2.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

As I see it, the values of R1 and R2 may be chosen within the tolerance of 5% (maybe normal distributed?) but once chosen, it won't change over time.

The only change over time may occur because of the temperature coefficient of +- 100 ppm/Kelvin.

Its unclear if the input voltage would be allowed to change within its tolerance of 5% over time - guess yes.

Its not clear to me what kind of Montecarlo analysis is asked for and what plot of Vout over time? In my understanding, a plot over time would not use the 5% tolerance of the resistors.

ttokoro
20-Turquoise

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Top Tags