cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

i cannot open xmcd files with Matchcad 2000i professional, please help, is there a converter?

ptc-2616428
1-Newbie

i cannot open xmcd files with Matchcad 2000i professional, please help, is there a converter?

3 REPLIES 3

Irina Puscasu wrote:

Unfortunately there is no direct converter. Mathcad 15 can save files down to the format of Mathcad 11 (which came out after MC 2000). But there are some people around here who have installed older versions of Mathcad, too, and may be able and willing to do the conversion for you if you post the sheet of interest here. Unfortunately I can not help in that way. Good luck!

Hi,

Please attach your ".xmcd" worksheet. And we try to convert it for 2000i version.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2616428)

Sorry, but there is no such converter. If it's a limited number of worksheets and you can post them here then I can convert them for you.

Top Tags