cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

plot area

EN_9902818
6-Contributor

plot area

Hi,

Mathcad Prime: Plotting Area. There is a gap below the plot where the axis expressions are which I have them hidden. Is it any chance to eliminate the gap?

thanks,

Eleni 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@EN_9902818 wrote:

Hi,

Mathcad Prime: Plotting Area. There is a gap below the plot where the axis expressions are which I have them hidden. Is it any chance to eliminate the gap?

thanks,

Eleni 

Guess - no.

But you can overlap that area with the following regions. That way it looks better when printed but may be harder to edit later.
You also can give the chart component a try - it has a lot of drawbacks so I don't/can't use it, but maybe it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@EN_9902818 wrote:

Hi,

thanks,

Eleni 

Guess - no.

But you can overlap that area with the following regions. That way it looks better when printed but may be harder to edit later.
You also can give the chart component a try - it has a lot of drawbacks so I don't/can't use it, but maybe it solves your problem.

EN_9902818
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

thanks

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:EN_9902818)

You can move x axis function to right position.

image.png

@ttokoro wrote:

You can move x axis function to right position.

Yes, good idea. I forgot about that possibility.

Top Tags