cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

re-load prime 2 student version?

KarlBogha
12-Amethyst

re-load prime 2 student version?

Hello Readers,

I had a problem with my main pc, and need to have my laptop downloaded with Mathcad Prime 2 student version.

I plan to use the same copy of my Prime 2.

I tired to download it and it had trouble continuing, the response was it could not continue with the installation process.

Is there a conflict here to download as I had once installed it already?

Since I have the password/key to install I should be able to install it on my backup computer.

Please advise, since I am not privledged for tech support on student version. Thanks.

N/A.
1 REPLY 1

Karl Bogha wrote:

Hello Readers,

I had a problem with my main pc, and need to have my laptop downloaded with Mathcad Prime 2 student version.

I plan to use the same copy of my Prime 2.

I tired to download it and it had trouble continuing, the response was it could not continue with the installation process.

Is there a conflict here to download as I had once installed it already?

Since I have the password/key to install I should be able to install it on my backup computer.

Please advise, since I am not privledged for tech support on student version. Thanks.

I am not absolutely sure about that and you will have to look it up in the license agreements. But I guess that an educational productnumber entitles you to an installation on one machine only.

Of course you should not have any troubles at all downloading the software a second time.

Top Tags