cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Double post this morning

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Double post this morning

This is a test to see if the community is experiencing double posts this morning. I read it on someone else's post and on the humor post in PTCooler.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTCooler-OffTopic/2020-05-22-Friday-Humor-Over-designed/m-p/667431#M532

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Hi, there, Community.  Following up, double posting was resolved last Saturday.  Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Here is what I am seeing:

Double.JPG

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I am beginning to think this might be some some sort of setting. Is anyone else seeing this, because I am evening seeing it in old posts.

ThoRig
12-Amethyst

I made a post early this morning, and it turned into a double post.  It's under Assembly Design.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

When I kudo'd one of them, it kudo's both

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:StephenW)

Do I get two kudos then....   😉

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I just got new glasses this week so I'm 100% positive that you guys are seeing everything thru my new glasses...everything is doubled up. Its the only possible explanation!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Hi Community thank you @Dale_Rosema  for bringing this to our attention.  I think there was some configuration changes yesterday.  I am looking into this as I type this message!

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Wow - super multitasking.  🙂

Thanks for checking into it.

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Hi, there, Community.  Following up, double posting was resolved last Saturday.  Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue.

Top Tags