cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Highlighted error off the screen - could not find it till the next day.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Highlighted error off the screen - could not find it till the next day.

Recently posting an idea to the PTC Creo Ideas page and was getting an error stating to check the highlighted portion and fix..

What I didn't realized is that I had to scroll down quite a bit to find the errors on the bottom right of the

page below the screen window that I was filling out for the idea.

Not very intuitive that the "error" is off the screen and I have to scroll down to find it. It would be better if this error was visible or if you click on the error, it show you the "highlighted" error.

Thanks,

Dale

Dale_Rosema_0-1697118520217.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

@Dale_Rosema 

We published an update today moving the advisory message on the idea post page to the top of the page. Now the required labels section of the form will be clearly visible.

AndrewK_0-1701179928434.jpeg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewK
Community Manager

I agree. On regular forums the label text box is near the top of the page and easy to see, but on the idea boards it is pushed down the page by the advisory message we are showing. We should probably relocate that message. I will talk it over with the team.

AndrewK
Community Manager

@Dale_Rosema 

We published an update today moving the advisory message on the idea post page to the top of the page. Now the required labels section of the form will be clearly visible.

AndrewK_0-1701179928434.jpeg

Top Tags