cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Post Flooding?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Post Flooding?

I tried to post a new idea to the Creo Cad board and received this error message:

Dale_Rosema_0-1688569615523.png

This is the first Idea post I have done in a long time.

8 REPLIES 8
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

After I waited 3600 seconds I got this:

Dale_Rosema_0-1688577105103.png

It then kicked me out and I have to start again.

AndrewK
Community Manager

Hi @Dale_Rosema,

I'm guessing that is related to something I've been doing today. We are archiving some ideas on that board which posts a duplicate message for each archived idea. That must have triggered the post flooding message. 

The second message is something I usually see if I am logged out or switched accounts and try to do something that requires authentication on an old tab. I suspect your session timed out and you were logged out when you tried to post again.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:AndrewK)

I am still logged in, but I waited the 3600 second before trying to post and maybe that is timing out the form filled out for the new post.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Got the same error after starting from scratch.

This time I saved the body of the post in case I get booted again.

I do not see any "Highlighted errors" either

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

This morning it failed but only posted the "correct highlighted errors and try again", but there weren't any.

Next attempt it gave me the "Post Flooding" error.

AndrewK
Community Manager

Hi @Dale_Rosema This is happening on the Creo Parametric Ideas board? Creo Parametric Ideas - PTC Community I will look into this further and let you know what I find out.

AndrewK
Community Manager

Hi Dale, there was an idea saved in your drafts for Creo Parametric Ideas that I was able to post for you. It looks like there was something strange happening with an image that I need to look into a little further. That was probably causing your initial error. Here is the idea Highlight Top / Side Cell Headers in Family Table - PTC Community Is that the correct one? If so, you should be able to edit it if there are any changes you need to make.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I edited it to add the second image.

Top Tags