cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 8.0 Student Edition Manufacturing Keep Crashing

EK9S
4-Participant

Creo 8.0 Student Edition Manufacturing Keep Crashing

Before I was using Creo 4.0 Student darning my bachelor, then I have suspend my study due some Family Issue, I have recently get back and installed the new version 8.0.3.0 for practicing, There is Only a few Manufacture option Does not work, once I set up the Name for the Part and click "OK" the window crash before it open and Close itself , The Next time I try to Create new Manufacture Part the auto system Keep Name them as they were opened (mfg0002,mfg0003,... etc.) while they are actual didn't open it all.

also some time it show me my license are Expired, then it's Activity, Can anyone related to that?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot
(To:EK9S)

Hello,

Sadly Creo student versions doesn't include manufacturing extensions. That is why you are having issues.

The expired license message is due to an older license that is on your computer in C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing 

Any older expired license will give that warning, so to solve this simply delete any license older then 1 year from the location C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing.

I hope this helps!

Alex

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot

Hello,

Sadly Creo student versions doesn't include manufacturing extensions. That is why you are having issues.

The expired license message is due to an older license that is on your computer in C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing 

Any older expired license will give that warning, so to solve this simply delete any license older then 1 year from the location C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing.

I hope this helps!

Alex

EK9S
4-Participant
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

I do thank you for your Help, although my win doesn't have that directly, I only have C:\Program Files\PTC there's no License File in there while it is working the License isn't a problem I can move on. 

thank you for your Help 

Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot

Please note that the folder is ProgramData and not Program Files. The folder is hidden.

~Alex

Top Tags