cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo Student Edition Licensing Issue

CD_10690636
1-Newbie

Creo Student Edition Licensing Issue

I encountered an Issue when reinstalling PTC Creo 9.0.0 Student Edition onto the newly formatted Solid State Drive it was stored on before. Creo Parametrics files were moved to a different HDD before formatting began. Issues were encountered regarding a "Quality Agent" issue, with the best option seeming to be a fresh installation. Upon reaching the "Application Selection" step through the Creo Installation Assistant, attempts to selection "Creo Parametrics" and other utilities are unable to be installed, providing a "Not Allowed" statement under the "Status" section. I had Creo installed previously with it working well before trying to reinstall the program onto the reformatted SSD. I am using the Student Edition, inputting the provided licensing product code for students given in the installation tutorial (BK900908EDSTUDENTEDUNI). The given license .dat file that was in the PTC Licensing file is the same .dat file used for when the program was working previously. Any help on this issue would be very appreciated. Below are Screenshots provided.

Thank you.

CD_10690636_1-1689202581132.pngCD_10690636_2-1689202631505.png

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

I guess you do not have proper access rights to S:\CREO\CREO Files directory.

Also S:\CREO\CREO Files path contains space character ... I am not sure if it is allowed.

Is S:\CREO\CREO Files directory empty?

Please provide more details about S: drive ... is it mapped network directory?

Martin Hanák
Top Tags