cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo self closing - Quality Agent error 0xc6000005

ejenner
1-Newbie

Creo self closing - Quality Agent error 0xc6000005

Every time I try to open Creo, a text box pops up telling me that creo will close because it couldn't run the "Quality Agent" and it is required to do so. I am told to report error code 0xc6000005.

I have never had any issue running Creo before.

4 REPLIES 4

Elliot,

There are certain graphics drivers that have been causing problems with Quality Agent. Try the tips listed here and if you still can't get it working, please file a support request at www.ptc.com/go/academic-support and someone from our support team will contact you. There is another solution for this problem, but it requires us to remotely access your computer.

Thanks,

Chris

I'm having the same problem as the one above. I have used creo before but had to reinstall it.

I'm using the student version btw.

Michael,

Have you tried following the tips listed here? If you have and it's still not working, please file a support request at www.ptc.com/go/academic-support and someone from our support team will contact you.

Thanks,

Chris

Yes I have tried everything. Only the last one not because I have not one of those cards.

Top Tags