cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Licensing crea.

TA_10125603
4-Participant

Licensing crea.

I'm trying to install the licensing for CREO.  I follow the steps they gave me at the university but when I execute the step for the licensing I get an error.  How can I solve this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@TA_10125603 wrote:

I'm trying to install the licensing for CREO.  I follow the steps they gave me at the university but when I execute the step for the licensing I get an error.  How can I solve this ?

Hi,

you entered the path to the license file in the wrong field. Enter the path in the Source field in lower half of the window.

Important note: MAC address of network card included in license file must correspond with MAC address of network card available on your computer.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@TA_10125603 wrote:

Hi,

you entered the path to the license file in the wrong field. Enter the path in the Source field in lower half of the window.

Important note: MAC address of network card included in license file must correspond with MAC address of network card available on your computer.

Martin Hanák

OK, that worked.   Thx for the support

Top Tags