cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Looking to download manikin library

DavidNguyen
1-Newbie

Looking to download manikin library

Does anyone have a the manikin library I could download? Working on a project and need to have different manikin doing various tasks. Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:DavidNguyen)

Are you looking for a digital representation of a human or do you want to dowload the models for the Manikin module?

DavidNguyen
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Im looking to download the different manikin modules to assemble into my project. I just need different manikins of different heights and sizes. With these manikins, i will be finding the stress loads when performing various tasks in my assembly. Thank you.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

If you want to use Creo Elements/Pro's manikin module, the full library and population data is located at http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/software_update/swupdate.jsp

12-6-2010 5-47-52 PM.png

Index of Pro/ENGINEER Manikin Population Data Version 2.0 (Created by Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 M070)

Manikin.Population.Data-WF4.M070.jpg

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

I was able to download the software update with the manikin library, but where do I find the manikin completely assembled? It seems as though I have all the parts but the assembly of the manikins are not complete.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Dave, Vlad's message contains am image with the full list of assemblies. Please take a look at the Help Center for Manikin.

DavidNguyen
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

The manikin files are downloaded, but when I try to insert them in Pro Engineer the default manikin is the only option to select. How can I add the different manikin parts already assembled from the downloaded files. I have the educational version if that helps.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

The Manikin module is not available in the Schools Edition. I believe it is an option on the Univeristy Edition. You will not be able to use these models without a license of Pro/MANIKIN.

Manikin library is only available with license: Creo Elements / Pro Manikin Extension.
To view all manikin asm, it is necessary to define configuration options: ptc_manikin_library_path (path to your manikin library)

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Hi,

I have Creo 2.0 student version and I cannot use the manikin since it was created with the commercial version. Is there a way to get the student version of the manikin?

Thanks

Jossue

In our database I found an article (http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS136345) that refers to the location http://apps.ptc.com/schools/ptc_manikin_lib_EDU.zip

I don't know, whether this is what you search or whether you can access it, but it may be worth a try.

Top Tags