cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

VM_10380528
5-Regular Member

Other

Hi, 

I'm defining Theta to be between 0 to 90 degrees, and when I reference it in the subsequent lines, I get an error indicating I did something wrong. Please see attached.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This video explains, with three examples, how to create an XY Plot in Mathcad Prime, and demonstrates: * How to plot points and a function. * What kind of formatting you can use with the plot including color, symbol, line style, and thickness. * How to create a range and scale for the axes. * ...
9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

evaluate the range and then correct another errors.

MartinHanak_0-1684832813458.png

Martin Hanák
VM_10380528
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi,
Thank you, I added the qual sign but then the sin^-1 is giving me the same error message "must be a scalar or matrix", but the same code in mahlab works, so its some syntax rule in Mathcad I'm missing here.

Hi

sin^-1 function does not exist. Use arcsin() or asin(). I cannot remember the right name of trigonometric function.

Martin Hanák
VM_10380528
5-Regular Member

Hi, sorry forgot to mention I fixed that too in the document i posted below, now the only error is theta_t.

VM_10380528
5-Regular Member
(To:VM_10380528)

I fixed two errors, I think it has to do with defining one variable with a range in terms of another but I don't know how to fix theta_t error. 

@VM_10380528 wrote:

I fixed two errors, I think it has to do with defining one variable with a range in terms of another but I don't know how to fix theta_t error. 

Hi,

MartinHanak_0-1684912835653.png

• remove the contents of red rectangles and you will get following state

MartinHanak_6-1684913108548.png

Martin Hanák

MartinHanak_1-1684915636341.png

MartinHanak_2-1684915661544.png

Martin Hanák

This video explains, with three examples, how to create an XY Plot in Mathcad Prime, and demonstrates: * How to plot points and a function. * What kind of formatting you can use with the plot including color, symbol, line style, and thickness. * How to create a range and scale for the axes. * ...
VM_10380528
5-Regular Member

Thank you so much, Martin. 

Top Tags