cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

PCT Academic Program installation

DF_10600170
3-Visitor

PCT Academic Program installation

I installed PTC academic 9.0 on a PC and it's working. Now I tried to disinstall and reinstall it on my laptop but I'm getting an error during licence installation.

How can I solve it? 

11 REPLIES 11

Please provide a screenshot of your issue.

IMG-20230515-WA0001.jpg

Here is the installation instruction for Creo 9.0 Student Standard edition: https://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo9_unistudent_standard.pdf

I've already done it. On a computer it works, on my laptop it doesn't install it

@DF_10600170 wrote:

I've already done it. On a computer it works, on my laptop it doesn't install it

Hi,

what OS is installed on laptop? What HW configuration does laptop have?

Martin Hanák

Win 11 64 bit and i checked, it respects all the HW requested

@DF_10600170 wrote:

Win 11 64 bit and i checked, it respects all the HW requested

Hi,

maybe it is not possible to install Creo twice using the same user account. Try creating another one (different email address).

Martin Hanák

I can't, it is a university address. I've already disinstalled it from the other PC and if i tre to download the 8 version or the 7 it works, the 9 not

@DF_10600170 wrote:

I can't, it is a university address. I've already disinstalled it from the other PC and if i tre to download the 8 version or the 7 it works, the 9 not

Hi,

Please submit a request to academicsupport@ptc.com

Send the Mac address and the product code and my colleagues will send you the license file.

(copied from https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Education-Forum/Creo-installation-stuck-at-processing/m-p/828065#M13079 discussion).

Martin Hanák

I didn't understand what i have to send to you, can you explain me please?

@DF_10600170 wrote:

I didn't understand what i have to send to you, can you explain me please?

Hi,

send email academicsupport@ptc.com with request to send Creo 9.0 license file.

In email provide Mac address of Ethernet network card and the Creo 9.0 product code.

PTC person will send you the license file.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags