cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Parametric will not start

YR_10312533
2-Guest

Parametric will not start

I installed Creo Parametric 8.0.3.0 with a student license without any problem for the most part. It told me I need to get JRE 11, so I got that through AWS. Now, all Creo services open up fine except Creo Parametric. I double click it and nothing happens. I would appreciate some help here

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Parametric and it fixed it. Thanks for the help anyway.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@YR_10312533 wrote:

I installed Creo Parametric 8.0.3.0 with a student license without any problem for the most part. It told me I need to get JRE 11, so I got that through AWS. Now, all Creo services open up fine except Creo Parametric. I double click it and nothing happens. I would appreciate some help here

Hi,

1.] JRE is not mandatory, Creo does not need it to run

2.] please publish detailed configuration of your computer

3.] look into Event Viewer for some error message relatedx to parametric.exe or xtop.exe

Martin Hanák

Im running Windows 10 on 21H2. I have a AMD Ryzen 3700X and Nvidia RTX 2080S, all up to date on drivers

I found nothing in the Event Viewer

Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Parametric and it fixed it. Thanks for the help anyway.

Top Tags