cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

server license installation error

EV_9764855
4-Participant

server license installation error

Hello, I would like to report the following problem: I have received your Server License (BG000207ED9607-RYY7-3YYK); during installation the original license file (.DAT) is not valid format. In fact, inside it, there is NO data. I look forward to your good news, cordially Eugenio Valle Prof.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

1. What version of the program do you want to install?
2. Please show a screenshot of your error.

@EV_9764855 wrote:
Hello, I would like to report the following problem: I have received your Server License (BG000207ED9607-RYY7-3YYK); during installation the original license file (.DAT) is not valid format. In fact, inside it, there is NO data. I look forward to your good news, cordially Eugenio Valle Prof.

Hi,

1.] How did you order license package with Product code BG000207ED9607-RYY7-3YYK ?

2.] If your license file is empty then Creo installer probably did not detect network card properly. I think you can send your Product code and physical address of Ethernet LAN card to email address from which you received Product code. I hope PTC will send you correct license file via email.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags