cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Could please let me know the path to learn more about Arbortext

ST_10691991
3-Visitor

Could please let me know the path to learn more about Arbortext

Hello sir, it's glad to join PTC community. This is Dharma since so many days I'm finding how to learn Arbortext. I have developed interest on learning that but, i don't know whom to reach on tutorials even training for certification. Could please let me know the path to learn and get certified. Hope anyone in the community reads this will reply. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KeithKarain
5-Regular Member
(To:ST_10691991)

Hello - 

My name is Keith, and I am responsible for the Arbortext training content at PTCU. Your question comes at a good time, as we are about to release brand new tutorial content for Service Parts Information and Instructions. I expect the refreshed and new tutorials, along with a few new playlists, will be available by the end of this week. Barring any unforeseen difficulties, of course. 

We do not currently have a certification for Arbortext or SPII, and the tutorials are the primary way to receive training. Please check back here - https://learningconnector.ptc.com/search/tutorials?technology=SLM

early next week. Thanks for your interest!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KeithKarain
5-Regular Member
(To:ST_10691991)

Hello - 

My name is Keith, and I am responsible for the Arbortext training content at PTCU. Your question comes at a good time, as we are about to release brand new tutorial content for Service Parts Information and Instructions. I expect the refreshed and new tutorials, along with a few new playlists, will be available by the end of this week. Barring any unforeseen difficulties, of course. 

We do not currently have a certification for Arbortext or SPII, and the tutorials are the primary way to receive training. Please check back here - https://learningconnector.ptc.com/search/tutorials?technology=SLM

early next week. Thanks for your interest!

Top Tags