cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

[Webinar] PTC University’s New Practical Certification Exam

slazarus7
5-Regular Member

[Webinar] PTC University’s New Practical Certification Exam

Calling all PTC Product Users! 

PTC is updating its practical certifications and exams at the end of March, and this webinar will provide you with important information on the new certifications available, the revised exam process, and our intention behind the changes.

The webinar will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn about:

• PTC's product training options and how to prepare for the upcoming exams.
  • How to set up the virtual machine
  • The structure and kind of exam questions to expect.

Link to webinar: https://www.ptc.com/en/resources/ptcu/webcast/ptcu-new-practical-certification

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, I dont know if someone of PTC can help me or is the correct place but . Me and a friend take the exam for the mashup cerfication but anyone pass. I think if someone of the tecnical team can review the questions, answers of that exam beacuse we think that maybe thera are some confusions or error in the algorithm for review the examn because we think that all the questions that i answers must be enough to pass with 80%.

We are going to retake the 2do opportunity but if anyone of PTC can review that algorithm and assure that everything is OK i would thank you

Alejandro Rivero

Top Tags