cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

I cannot access the PTC licensing page.

TK_10777176
4-Participant

I cannot access the PTC licensing page.

When I accessed the PTC license acquisition page, the following message was displayed and I was unable to acquire a license. Please tell me how to resolve.

"Access denied. You don't have permission. There was a problem with your web account. Please contact the eSupport Help Community to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @TK_10777176 ,

I just checked the details on your PTC web account. While you have a "PartnerVerified" status, the "SupportVerified" is not yet set. I've just resent the verification email. Please follow the instructions in the email to be able to access PTC's Licensing tools.     

One further thing: I noticed your account does not have the "License Management Reporting" (read-only) or License Management Licensing (manage your company's licenses) permissions. Please check with one of your online supervisors at https://support.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/secure/wamSupport.jsp to have the relevant permissions applied to your account. 

PeterCase_0-1707208607529.png

Thanks, and please let us know if this helped,

Peter. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @TK_10777176 ,

I just checked the details on your PTC web account. While you have a "PartnerVerified" status, the "SupportVerified" is not yet set. I've just resent the verification email. Please follow the instructions in the email to be able to access PTC's Licensing tools.     

One further thing: I noticed your account does not have the "License Management Reporting" (read-only) or License Management Licensing (manage your company's licenses) permissions. Please check with one of your online supervisors at https://support.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/secure/wamSupport.jsp to have the relevant permissions applied to your account. 

PeterCase_0-1707208607529.png

Thanks, and please let us know if this helped,

Peter. 

Top Tags