cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

IP-Legal Email Address

TomU
23-Emerald IV

IP-Legal Email Address

I'm attempting to contact IP-Legal@ptc.com as instructed on the PTC Open Source Software List page and the messages are bouncing back.  Apparently, this is an internal email group and people outside PTC are not allowed to send messages to it.  Obviously, this won't work for a public facing email address.  Can someone please change the permissions on the group or update the page with an email address that will accept messages from people outside PTC?  Thanks!

TomU_0-1707518073368.png

TomU_1-1707518162721.png

2 REPLIES 2
PeterCase
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

Hi @TomU , 

We're following up internally with the team behind this page to either lift the restriction or provide an alternate option for customers to submit questions about our OSS list. I'll respond to this thread to keep you updated.

Thanks for reporting this. It's easy to see how this slipped through the net if the page was only tested by PTC employee accounts.

Peter.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

@PeterCase,

I just tried again, and the issue still persists.  If it's going to take a while to fix, could you possibly send me a PM with a contact inside PTC who is responsible for this list?  Thanks!

Top Tags