cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Unable to open a new case: Issue Type menu has no items

RandyJones
19-Tanzanite

Unable to open a new case: Issue Type menu has no items

As the subject says. I am unable to open a new case because the (required) "Issue Type" menu has no items to choose from. This occurs both with FireFox 91.7.1esr and Chrome 100.0.4896.60. I have cleared browsing history including cookies.

Edit: Adding this is for  product: "Windchill PDMLink"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RandyJones wrote:

As the subject says. I am unable to open a new case because the (required) "Issue Type" menu has no items to choose from. This occurs both with FireFox 91.7.1esr and Chrome 100.0.4896.60. I have cleared browsing history including cookies.

And 2 minutes after I send this post the issue has been fixed. The "Issue Type" menu is now populated with selection choices.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@RandyJones wrote:

And 2 minutes after I send this post the issue has been fixed. The "Issue Type" menu is now populated with selection choices.

Top Tags