cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

We are not create a Creo design advance +ISDX in PTC Manage license account.

GM_9308501
2-Guest

We are not create a Creo design advance +ISDX in PTC Manage license account.

I am using Creo Parametric 8.0 8.0.2.0

Dear sir,
I have purchased the ISDX Ext License of my new company name is ( RIDDHI SIDDHI HOME DECOR PRIVATE LIMITED )
and my old license is Creo design advance license of my old company name (Riddhi Siddhi Design ) I am requesting you please change my Creo design advance license to the new company name ( RIDDHI SIDDHI HOME DECOR PRIVATE LIMITED ). and attached both shipment old & new please check it. then we create a license Creo design advance +ISDX.

Here are the errors that I faced
NO

3 REPLIES 3

This is not the forum for handling licensing issues. You need to contact whoever you bought the license from and have them fix whatever you are trying to address, or contact PTC licensing directly.

Hello GM_9308501,

Thankyou for using PTC Community!

Presently this issue is being addressed by the License management team via a support case.

In future if you require assistance from the License management team or have questions about its tool, please open a support case using this Customer care case logger. From the menu select 'License management' and then a relevant sub menu.

Hope this helps.

BR,
vnamboodheri

Top Tags