cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

CSS Editor does not show the content initially

GuruPrasad1
10-Marble

CSS Editor does not show the content initially

CSS Editor the editor does not show any content but if I switch to other tabs of the mashup eg. general info/ design/permissions etc and come back to css editors the styles are visible.My TW version is 8.4.6.

GuruPrasad1_0-1587382952318.png

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:GuruPrasad1)

Hi @GuruPrasad1.

Is the behavior the same across different browsers?

Regards.

--Sharon

I checked with google chrome.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @GuruPrasad1.

If you leave the page up without navigating to another tab, does it eventually come up?  Also, can you please check in Firefox or Edge to determine if you see the same behavior there?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I find that this happens when switch to other application/tabs  in the browser (not part of the thingworx app like a mashup/ composer ), I dont use any other browser for thingworx.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @GuruPrasad1.

I was asking that you try a different browser for validation that it wasn't a browser issue.  Aside from that, you should check your system config.  How much RAM is installed and allocated to the JVM for Tomcat?  How many cores are installed?  Are you running other programs on the same system that may be competing for resources?

For further testing, please open the CSS editor and then walk away for coffee, etc. to see if the screen appears after an extended period of time without switching between tabs.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:GuruPrasad1)

Hi @GuruPrasad1.

Please let us know if you have found a solution to your issue.  If not, please let us know the results of the testing requested in the previous post so we can assess further.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags