cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creating a "endless" or "bottomless" View - Dynamically create or size containers

TZ_10645623
3-Visitor

Creating a "endless" or "bottomless" View - Dynamically create or size containers

I have a Mashup with several Containers and in one of these containers i have a collection with a varying amount of items. I don't want the collection to scroll, I want to expand or contract the container size to see all items of the collection, if the amount of items exceeds the height of the screen i want to be able to scroll down the whole page but not the collection widget itself. Is this somehow possible? It should be like a endless page.

Regards

Tobi

SW-Version: 9.3.7-b1432

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TZ_10645623)

Hi @TZ_10645623.

Are you saying that if you have a cell selected, it is scrolling in the cell instead of scrolling the collection?  Are you asking if there is a way to hide the scrollbar for the collection but still allow scrolling?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi!

No it doesn't have to be selected. Is there a way that I can change the container/collection/mashup height dynamically during runtime?
As the collection contains more items, the whole container or collection should increase it's height so the user can view all items at once. If the size exceeds the screen size, the whole page should allow scrolling.

Regards

Tobi 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TZ_10645623)

Hi @TZ_10645623.

This will be difficult to handle via community.  I suggest opening a case so that one of our engineers can assess your needs and offer a solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags