cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Data Analyst Challenge: SQL Data Exploration

sachinbhatt
7-Bedrock

Data Analyst Challenge: SQL Data Exploration

In a data analysis project, you are tasked with exploring an SQL database to gather insights about a company's sales data. The database contains two tables: orders and customers. The orders table includes columns like order_id, customer_id, order_date, and order_amount. The customer's table includes columns like customer_id, customer_name, and country.

My goal is to write SQL queries to answer the following questions:

1. Total Revenue: Calculate the total revenue generated from all orders.

2. Top Customers: Identify the top 5 customers who have made the most orders, along with the total number of orders they placed.

3. Country Analysis: Find the top 3 countries with the highest total revenue from orders.

4. Monthly Sales Trends: Generate a report showing the total revenue for each month, ordered chronologically.

Please give me some places where I may discover the answers to these queries or small samples of SQL code. Assuming the appropriate tables are present, you may provide SQL queries to get the necessary information. I attempted to solve the problem with the aid of several sites, but I was unsuccessful. Thank you for sharing your data analysis expertise, and kindly assist!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1
Top Tags