cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Display multiple base64 images

oskarberntorp
11-Garnet

Display multiple base64 images

Hi,

I am currently developing a mashup where I should be able to display multiple images that are base64 strings.

My current implementation is that I have an mashup which is containing a value display widget, which displays the image.

This value display is then repeated in a collection widget. My problem is now that the cells of the collection widget is only set to a fixed pixels width and now 100% as I would want.

Am I on the right track, and if so, how to get each image to 100% width?

If I am not on the right track, how to then accomplish what I want in a better way?

Kindly

Oskar Berntorp

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @oskarberntorp ,

We have a article which resolves the problem of displaying multiple images by using collection widget. Pls go through it once and share if you find it useful:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS380988

Thanks

Bhawna

Hi @bchaudhary,

Thank you for your answer. Sadly this answer do not answer my question.

As of my solution, the images are shown, just not in the correct size.

The images are small, They should be big and not in the thumbnail size that they are now, Basically they are not using all the space that is availible, and that is what I want.

I know that they can be clicked, but they should be shown in a bigger size without the need to click them.

Kind Regards

Oskar Berntorp

Top Tags