cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How selected section of pie chart widget will work in thingworx 8.5 version

Rayon_11
10-Marble

How selected section of pie chart widget will work in thingworx 8.5 version

Hi all,

My question is like how can I configure pie chart widget in Thingworx 8.5 so that when I click on a selected part(section) it will navigate to another tab related to the section similarly If I click on different section of Pie chart it will navigate to different tab (means data associated with that section)

for better understanding I have attached image 

please help me to configure this 

and if possible please share the image of how you bind it and.

please forgive me for any grammatical error.

Best Regards,

Rayon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Rayon_11 

You can use the Expression function and Navigation function to achieve this. 

When the Pie Chart is selected, pass the selected value from service to Expression. In the Expression function based on input return the Mashup name.

Map expression function output to Navigation Function Parameter 'TargetMashup'. 

Note: Set AutoEvaluate enable in Expression Function and Trigger Navigation Function when the Expression Function output value changed

/VR

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Rayon_11 

You can use the Expression function and Navigation function to achieve this. 

When the Pie Chart is selected, pass the selected value from service to Expression. In the Expression function based on input return the Mashup name.

Map expression function output to Navigation Function Parameter 'TargetMashup'. 

Note: Set AutoEvaluate enable in Expression Function and Trigger Navigation Function when the Expression Function output value changed

/VR

Hi sir,

If you do have sometime please do atleast the service part beacuse I have no idea how to write service 

Regards,

Rayon

Hi @Rayon_11 

Could you please provide sample data that you have in Thingworx

/VR

Sure sir,

Data is like one table which Shows Class information like for here I have assumed one Datashape which is having field defintion like 1. Class 2. Student Number and then added this data shape to an Infotable having 4 class like Class8,Class9,Class 10,Class 11, and also set Number of student in each class like class 8->2 student ,class9 ->4 student ,class 10 -> 6 student , class 11->8 student And Now what I have another infotable for each class student detailed information like for example class 8 have two student then those student have their information like S_ID, Name, Add etc. similarly I have class 9 ,class 10 class 11 student information different table with the same coulmn name but differnt student .

so what i want is suppose user click on Class 8 pie chart then it should navigate to the table associate with class 8

for detail understanding I am attaching the Image file as well 

Sir I have thingworx 8.5 please consider that as well

and please forgive me for any mistakes 

Best Regards,

Rayon 

Top Tags