cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to Deploy Docker containerized images on AKS

AS_9709548
5-Regular Member

How to Deploy Docker containerized images on AKS

Hi Team,

We are running Thing Worx platform 9.3.4 on Docker Container and want to migrate to AKS. Can you please guide on it?

Thingworx platform version = 9.3.4

Java version = 11.0.18

tomcat version = 9.0.78

5 REPLIES 5

Tip - "How can I deploy ThingWorx Docker images on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)?": https://community.ptc.com/t5/IoT-Tips/How-can-I-deploy-ThingWorx-Docker-images-on-Azure-Kubernetes/ta-p/818309

AS_9709548
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your reply. I don't have permissions to navigate through the link that you shared. Please refer screen shot and help in providing access.

Thanks,

Amar 

AS_9709548
5-Regular Member
(To:AS_9709548)

Hi @VladimirN , can you please help in getting the required access? We need to migrate our solution from docker to AKS ASAP. 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AS_9709548)

Hi @AS_9709548.

The AKS documentation that was previously made available has been removed.  It had become outdated and AKS is not a product supported by PTC,

If you need assistance to incorporate AKS in your solution, we invite you to engage with one of our Partners or Global Services Professionals.  For more information, you can contact your Sales or Partner rep, or reach out to the PTC Sales team.

Regards.

--Sharon

@olivierlp Please take a look.

Top Tags