cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Master mashups "Page mashup"

jensc
17-Peridot

Master mashups "Page mashup"

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to change what is shown in the "Page Mashup" container in the master mashup similar to how you can using the contained mashup widget.

Is this possible? 

My situation is that from the master mashup, I want to search for a thing, and by doing so, I should change the mashup to where I can find that thing.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Jens,

I guess the Name property doesn't work as expected... What I usually do is trigger a Navigation function from the Master, ensuring that the target mashup has the same Master, then it doesn't reload the whole page and keeps the runtime state. Just make sure you use "Replace" as the Navigation's Target Window Type.

/ Constantine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Jens,

I guess the Name property doesn't work as expected... What I usually do is trigger a Navigation function from the Master, ensuring that the target mashup has the same Master, then it doesn't reload the whole page and keeps the runtime state. Just make sure you use "Replace" as the Navigation's Target Window Type.

/ Constantine

jensc
17-Peridot
(To:Constantine)

Hello Constantine,

This works like a charm!

Thanks,

Jens

Top Tags