cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Scrollbar appearing in custom collection widget after inspecting webpage.

AV_10867476
7-Bedrock

Scrollbar appearing in custom collection widget after inspecting webpage.

I have a custom collection widget in my mashup but whenever i inspect the page, a scrollbar appears one the collection widget, not able to understand what leads to such behaviour :

Before inspecting the web page:

#11.png

After : 

#02.png

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AV_10867476 

The scroll bar will appear when you hover on the Collection Widget.

In inspection mode size of the mashup is reduced so the scroll bar appears when you hover.

/VR

Yes but the scroolbar doesn't appear on the initial load and even when the inspect is cancelled the scrollbar persists, even tho it goes back to it's original size.

Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:AV_10867476)

The scrollbar appears because the titles are not line-wrapped anymore. Looks like when using inspection, the page size is changed and the additional space is not given back, or communicated correctly. I would verify if this happens also when resizing, or changing the inspector docking (side vs bottom) or using a different browser. if it always happens, create a ticket.

I actually found our that it just always happens, there is a similar implementation of a collection widget in a other mashup as well but it doesn't seem to happen there actually, and i even compared the whole code and styling and there was no difference infact. This error just randomly occurred.

Top Tags