cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Unable To Convert From org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag to INFOTABLE - See Script Error Log for more

LY_10691079
10-Marble

Unable To Convert From org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag to INFOTABLE - See Script Error Log for more

Hello,

I'm trying, from a service, to run this code:

LY_10691079_0-1701259268757.png

The error message I receive is: "Unable To Convert From org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag to INFOTABLE".

Regards,

Lav.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LY_10691079 ,

Have you verified that your Service - Output is INFOTABLE basetype means please print the infodata in the varibale of "result = filteredData" in your end of code or it not required means please make  Service - Output as "NOTHING".

Also I'm not sure about your query params may be not work here, Kindly refer this link - Query Parameter for Query Services

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @LY_10691079 ,

Have you verified that your Service - Output is INFOTABLE basetype means please print the infodata in the varibale of "result = filteredData" in your end of code or it not required means please make  Service - Output as "NOTHING".

Also I'm not sure about your query params may be not work here, Kindly refer this link - Query Parameter for Query Services

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Top Tags