cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Value Display Scroll Bar - Responsive Mashup

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Value Display Scroll Bar - Responsive Mashup

Hi,

When a Value display widget is paced Responsive container, Scroll bars were seen. When checked in the Layout of the Container, Container Scrolling for Vertical is Disabled, why ?

Shashi_Preetham_0-1662381219099.png

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So,

The Scroll bar issue has been Fixed. Whenever I place a Value Display widget in a Responsive Container, I need to go Style Properties--> Base ---> Value Display and Make min-height and min-width to 0px. The same must be done on the Hover, Focus, and Pressed to make Value Display total Responsive per the Screen's Resolution.

Shashi_Preetham_0-1663007267671.png

By this we can Avoid the Scroll bars in the Value Display widget and most of Responsive Widgets.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

So,

The Scroll bar issue has been Fixed. Whenever I place a Value Display widget in a Responsive Container, I need to go Style Properties--> Base ---> Value Display and Make min-height and min-width to 0px. The same must be done on the Hover, Focus, and Pressed to make Value Display total Responsive per the Screen's Resolution.

Shashi_Preetham_0-1663007267671.png

By this we can Avoid the Scroll bars in the Value Display widget and most of Responsive Widgets.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags