cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

timeline widget

AR_10436872
6-Contributor

timeline widget

Hello

I have to plot a process steps in a timeline, each step can have sub-steps that i would like to plot also.

i think about using the timeline widget, but i could not find how it works or an example f the inputs as an infotable nor json,

so my question is how to use this timeline?  Can i plot the process steps and as subgroups of the step's sub-steps? 

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@AR_10436872 , @Rocko ,
You can look at the installed Widgets. In Composer, click on the Manage,  Then click on "Installed Extensions".
This will provide a list of the Installed Extension Packages.  When a row is selected a list of the items in the package is displayed. If the package has a widget it will be displayed.  Because this display has a vendor and version information it can assist in identifying an extension.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:AR_10436872)

Please add your version of Thingworx and which widget you are referring to. There is no widget called "timeline" in the default installation.

AR_10436872
6-Contributor
(To:Rocko)

i am on ThingWorx 9.2.15.

i am taking a previous person's project , so i did nott know if it was imported as i don't find it in the installed extensions, and i do not know where i ca verify that.

it looks like this on the composer :

AR_10436872_0-1706629458676.png

and like this on runTime 

AR_10436872_1-1706629684343.png

Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:AR_10436872)

Sorry, no idea where that is coming from. Maybe you can try to find a mashup on your system where it is used for an example,

@AR_10436872 , @Rocko ,
You can look at the installed Widgets. In Composer, click on the Manage,  Then click on "Installed Extensions".
This will provide a list of the Installed Extension Packages.  When a row is selected a list of the items in the package is displayed. If the package has a widget it will be displayed.  Because this display has a vendor and version information it can assist in identifying an extension.

Top Tags