cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Configuring Windchill and Thingworx Navigate SSO with PingFederate

hno
11-Garnet
11-Garnet

Configuring Windchill and Thingworx Navigate SSO with PingFederate

Hi.

I'm testing on a local machine before deploying SSO to a real production system.
The software versions are as follows

Thingworx  9.3.2 (Navigate 9.3.0)

Windchill 12.0.2

PingFederate 11.3

I want to configure PingFederate as an IDP.

I have finished configuring SSL for the three servers.

But, the automation scripts in ptc guide articles do not work on Windows OS.

Where can I find instructions on how to manually configure PingFederate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CS_9946173
11-Garnet
(To:hno)

Hi @hno 

If you are using the Windows OS, install Git Bash to run the scripts. You can download the latest Git installer from https://git-scm.com/download.

This is listed along with other pre-requisite steps for the automatically configuring Ping as the UDP here Before you Run the Automation Scripts (ptc.com)

If you still do not want to complete the install automatically with the scripts, you can check out the additional instructions on our help center for manual configuration here: Welcome to the PTC Identity and Access Management Help Center

Thanks

Cassie

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CS_9946173
11-Garnet
(To:hno)

Hi @hno 

If you are using the Windows OS, install Git Bash to run the scripts. You can download the latest Git installer from https://git-scm.com/download.

This is listed along with other pre-requisite steps for the automatically configuring Ping as the UDP here Before you Run the Automation Scripts (ptc.com)

If you still do not want to complete the install automatically with the scripts, you can check out the additional instructions on our help center for manual configuration here: Welcome to the PTC Identity and Access Management Help Center

Thanks

Cassie

Top Tags