cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Filter Drawings by state

RG_10753677
8-Gravel

Filter Drawings by state

Objective: I want to see list of drawings that are in 'PRODUCTION' state only. I've changed the Lifecycle State filter to include only 'Production', but after I run the search, I see drawings in different states such as 'In Work' , 'Under Review' and 'Production' etc. Is there anything that I'm missing related to the filter?

RG_10753677_0-1692044046563.png

RG_10753677_1-1692044236175.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Followed the exact same steps, and in my environment it works as expected
(set the lifecycle filter to released - and only receive released in the result set)

ThorstenMueller_0-1692083196431.png

In your screenshot you are setting the search criteria for the group "Administrators".
Are you also searching with a member of this group?
Additionally it would be helpful to know which version of Navigate you are using.
Here's a TS article describing the whole process: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs392060
But it seems you have been following the steps correctly.
One thing that you can test is, to set multiple lifecylce states by selecting more than one state in the filter list. Then a dropdown list should appear in the search. (as shown in the arcticle)
Just to see if this changes the behaviour and if the filter is applied at all.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Followed the exact same steps, and in my environment it works as expected
(set the lifecycle filter to released - and only receive released in the result set)

ThorstenMueller_0-1692083196431.png

In your screenshot you are setting the search criteria for the group "Administrators".
Are you also searching with a member of this group?
Additionally it would be helpful to know which version of Navigate you are using.
Here's a TS article describing the whole process: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs392060
But it seems you have been following the steps correctly.
One thing that you can test is, to set multiple lifecylce states by selecting more than one state in the filter list. Then a dropdown list should appear in the search. (as shown in the arcticle)
Just to see if this changes the behaviour and if the filter is applied at all.

Yes, I had to select multiple lifecycle states for the dropdown to be shown in the search, and then it worked out.  Not sure if this will be accepted as a permanent fix in my use case, but really thanks for your help.

Top Tags