cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

My Tasks view in the Navigate Mashup

rhart
14-Alexandrite

My Tasks view in the Navigate Mashup

We setup Thingworx Navigate with Windchill Authentication and had assumed the 'My Tasks' task would show tasks from Windchill e.g. Windchill 'Work Items', but it doesn't seem so.

Is it correct that only External Tasks for the Out of Box Change Request Workflow of Windchill 12.0 and onwards are shown?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:rhart)

I know from the past that it was VERY limited. Change Requests only I think and yes only OOTB workflow. Silly since it should be able to support all workflows. The limitation makes it non-usable so we turned it off.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:rhart)

I know from the past that it was VERY limited. Change Requests only I think and yes only OOTB workflow. Silly since it should be able to support all workflows. The limitation makes it non-usable so we turned it off.

rhart
14-Alexandrite
(To:avillanueva)

Perhaps the 'My Tasks' is there just as a sample to show what could be done with customisation, good to know it's working as expected anyway thanks.

Top Tags