cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

About the Sort Option and Search box inside the Vuforia View

Sandy_Gunner
13-Aquamarine

About the Sort Option and Search box inside the Vuforia View

Dear all, 
Currently, we have more than 1000 published Vuforia Experiences inside the ES server. The name of the experiences published by the another user is very difficult to recognize and hence will take more time to search the experience in Vuforia View. Moreover, the experiences creation department and user department are different (Head office and factory), which is creating a lot of miscommunication regarding the identification of the recent and correct experiences.
In Studio, there is the sort option as well as search box (filter out the results by entering few keywords) which helps to find out the desired project within few seconds. 
It will be very helpful If the search box and sort option are added within the Vuforia View application. Are other ways to find out the desired experiences quickly other than the scrolling inside the vuforia view application ? 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sandy_Gunner ,

because this seem to be an enhancement request , which is  not covered but the current functionality , I reported this request to the R&D/PM team for Vuforia Studio. Jira Ticket VTS-1795. I will check this ticket and when there is a feedback I will share it here. I provided the link to this topic so possibly somebody form R&D or PM team will participate directly to this topic. Thanks

Hello @RolandRaytchev ,

Thank you for reporting this request to R&D/PM team. I am eagerly waiting to get their response.

Top Tags