cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Access Illustrate Item List in Vuforia Studio

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

Access Illustrate Item List in Vuforia Studio

Hello Community

I would like to access the item list for each step of a creo illustrate sequence. 

AlexK_0-1699867911925.png

Does anyone know how to do this?

Best wishes

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AlexK ,

the question - when you publish to a pvz model if this information is there. So possibly when you import your pvz file to studio you can check if this information is in the metadata json or in the pvi file (the sequence  which is inside the pvz file (remember that pvz is a zip with the model information and sequences).In the pvz file there are also xml files - I found a pvssbom.xml where was a list of the items defined in the figure. So , you can check in your case if the data what you need appear there. When the data is available , in this case you can extract this xml file to the upload folder and read and extract the required  information via some xml parser.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AlexK ,

the question - when you publish to a pvz model if this information is there. So possibly when you import your pvz file to studio you can check if this information is in the metadata json or in the pvi file (the sequence  which is inside the pvz file (remember that pvz is a zip with the model information and sequences).In the pvz file there are also xml files - I found a pvssbom.xml where was a list of the items defined in the figure. So , you can check in your case if the data what you need appear there. When the data is available , in this case you can extract this xml file to the upload folder and read and extract the required  information via some xml parser.

AlexK
14-Alexandrite
(To:RolandRaytchev)

Hi Roland

Thanks I will try that.

Best wishes

Alex

Top Tags