cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Animations sequence, Model transparency issues in Hololens view

Dhaval_Bendale
7-Bedrock

Animations sequence, Model transparency issues in Hololens view

Hello @RolandRaytchev  and other PTC officials,

In a current project going on, 

1. I want the animation steps in one figure to be played as we will be keep on clicking play 3D button since i have attached the play binding to it. However when i check in Hololens i can see just first step playing.
  2. I am also planning to add two figues in a creo illustrate file (production and service) as when required to be called. But it seems Hololens acts strange for performing even small tasks which would otherwise be done effortlessly in mobile experience.
  3. Also transparency applied in illustrate does not work in Hololens.

PLease help me with this.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dhaval_Bendale ,

I think you issue consist of some points , where is better to checked more detailed on real example. If such example does not contains a sensitive data  you can share it there , otherwise , please, open a technical support case where Technical support /or R&D Team could investigate more detailed the issue.

To the point about the transparency on Hololens2  . I think some shader will ignorred by default the transparency and you need  to apply to the modelItems widget the 

tml3dRenderer.setProperties('modelItem-1', { decal:true, hidden:false });  $scope.$applyAsync();

or if you want to apply this to all modelItems of any assembly - something like:

tml3dRenderer.setProperties('model-1-/', { decal:true, hidden:false });  $scope.$applyAsync();

At the end  I want to mention (only as general hint)  that in generally it is not so recommended to start a new topic post  where you mentioned directly some users. This possibly will not support the community idea , that every user could try to provide a solution - possibly not the perfect solution with the first answer but then the solution  could  be improved -> corrected or supplemented by other posts so the final result  is then better  ,because several users have worked on the solution or they would share their experience. Mentioning specific usernames at the beginning of a topic may  discourage a user who know a  better solution  from replying or solving the specific issue.  Thank you!

Top Tags