cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Vuforia Studio components are not rendering correctly

italoBaciliere
13-Aquamarine

Vuforia Studio components are not rendering correctly

Hi folks.

I'm creating an augmented reality experience for Hololens 2, but some components are getting broken, here are two images for exemplification. An image of a 3D panel with a button and an image of a 3D video. The buttons are also not displaying the text I have entered.

Has anyone had this same problem?? Or can anyone help me on how to prevent these component breaks from happening.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @italoBaciliere ,

Can you share the studio project file here ? As i checked everything seems to be working at my end, also what's the studio version you are using ?

BR,

Mohit

I'm using version 9.4.0 (9.4.0.5555) (attachment 1)

Unfortunately the project I'm using contains sensitive customer data.
However, I just created an experiment with the same widgets that I reported having problems. But everything worked perfectly.
Is it not possible to build the components correctly because my project is large? Currently the project has a size of 60.8MB.
In addition, the same errors presented in the preview of Vuforia Studio, are being presented when I preview the experience in Hololens 2 .

You may be able to use the developer tools with your browser preview (F12 in most browsers) to get more insight into where things are going wrong. Check the browser console for error messages during or after the experience loads, and that may indicate what you need to fix, or at least point you in the right direction.

To check whether it's your model that is causing the problem, you could duplicate your project, and in the duplicate project remove the model but leave everything else exactly as it is. If everything else suddenly starts working again, then you know it's the model. (Though 60MB doesn't seem big enough to cause problems, I've had projects larger than that that work OK.) If everything else is still wonky after removing the model, then you know it's not the model, but something else that's causing the trouble.

Hi @italoBaciliere ,

Size doesn't seems to be a problem, maybe you can check if some scripting is causing this or not, you replicate the widgets and remove java scripting and check once if its working normally or not

BR,

Mohit

Top Tags