cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Send email to non-windchill users

Sha11
12-Amethyst

Send email to non-windchill users

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to configure email notification being sent at the end of a change notice process to certain non-windchill users, the issue here is the list of email ids are not static for every change notice. It differs from object to object, the list will be determined by the creator of Change Notice at the time of its creation. There could an IBA configured to capture the list of email ids, but I want to know how we can send an email to this list, is it only possible through code or can we configure something in the Notification robot to achieve the same. Requesting you to shed some light on the same.

Thanks,

Sha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II
(To:Sha11)

Hello @Sha11 

The notification robots are static. I'm not find a way how to dynamically populate emails to the notification robots

If the email recipients are dynamic then I use own code to send a email with message. 

PetrH 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II
(To:Sha11)

Hello @Sha11 

The notification robots are static. I'm not find a way how to dynamically populate emails to the notification robots

If the email recipients are dynamic then I use own code to send a email with message. 

PetrH 

Sha11
12-Amethyst
(To:HelesicPetr)

I was thinking the same, but wanted to confirm. Thank you for the information.

Top Tags