cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Integrity LM: Administration Configuration Reports

No ratings

Intention

This document is intended to describe the current status of Integrity LM configuration reports and to collect related discussions and ideas.

Configuration Reports for W&D

1. Integrity Docs
    • Custom developed offline solution creating static html pages about types and triggers for review and sharing
    • Is provided as a JAR file to be executed on client
    • imageimage
  2. One alternative is "Type Fields in Excel"
    • Custom developed offline solution creating Excel Files instead of html files with similar information
    • Especially helpful when you are in a workshop and like to track requested changes directly in Excel for later implementation
    • Is provided as a JAR file to be executed on client
    • imageimage

3. IMConfig
    • Custom developed Online solution for Admin reporting. For Type-Fields, the same java code is used here like in solution #2.
    • And, it offers many more reporting, not only "Type-Fields-Workflows". For example, it offers also reporting for User-Group-Dynamic-Group details.
    • Is provided as a single WAR file to be copied to the server
    • imageimage
  4. Administration Reports
    • Custom developed Word Export showing Administration Configuration Details for Types, States, Fields etc.
    • imageimage

5. CLI
    • You can use the CLI to create config lists in CSV or XML format, and upload the same into any custom reporting tool.
    • I am using #3 instead, where possible.

6. Relationship and Trace Listing
    • Custom Developed Excel List for all admin Relationships  and Traces. Created for Documentation and Validation purposes.
  7.  Trigger Overview 
  • This report lists all Triggers with the name, and they are ordered by the type names on which the trigger fires.

• Each box represents a trigger. Additional flags highlighting the type, the pre or post mode, if a script is linked etc.

Configuration Reports for Config Mgmt:

1. for ACLs:
    • Standard Client Form providing ACL details in regards to given ACLs for users/groups and projects, subprojects
  2. In General
    • You can use the CLI to create config lists in CSV or XML format, and upload the same into any custom reporting tool.

Next Steps

• If you are aware of any other solution that I should list above, please post it here as comment.
  • If you are aware of any other related Idea or Discussion that I should reference, please post it also.