cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Integrity javascript invoke powershell script is that reasonably possible?

jsummers
11-Garnet

Integrity javascript invoke powershell script is that reasonably possible?

Would like to invoke/call from a Integrity Server Java script a powershell script.

• The process would take an email address from inside an Integrity Java script and call out to a powershell script
  • The powershell would extract user log in id from Active Directory based upon their email address that was passed in to it. 
  • The powershell would pass back the user log in id to the calling Integrity java script.  

Similar to how getUserBean( ) lookupbean instead using email address would be a great option

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Although I have already run PowerShell out of Java classes, I'm not sure if this approach is also valid for JavaScript.

I'm assuming that you want to run a trigger, right?

Within the trigger, you can execute server-side Java code or custom Java code.

Would it be an option for you to run Java instead of Powershell?
Volker

Yes that would work just wanting to extract the user information based upon their email address from LDAP if possible

Hello Volker, I also want to call powershell script or a vbs script using triggered javascript in RVS. I tried using 'ActiveXobject' or processBuilder but doesnt seem to work. can you help me with a java package or command that can call a powershell script with arguments  ?

Top Tags