cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Adding new users to Task Reassign Dropdown

ZahyMatar
5-Regular Member

Adding new users to Task Reassign Dropdown

Hey everyone, this might be a bit of an odd request. When I usually go to reassign a task to a different user, I can either select the user from the dropdown menu or I can click "Find" to do a search for the user. From that point, that user will appear in the dropdown for selection by other people in the org. That is no longer the case for me. Does anyone know where the reassign dropdown entries are stored? 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ZahyMatar 

The list is linked to a task definition in a workflow template.

There is a resource pool where you can define users that could be added to the role of the workflow. 

HelesicPetr_0-1711616316950.png

OOTB there is all context so the list is from the team definition of the product or library

role guest is excluded from that list. (guest can not be part of the workflow OOTB)

PetrH

Hi  @ZahyMatar

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,

Anurag 

Top Tags