cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Audit Trail Journal

cmhaka
8-Gravel

Audit Trail Journal

I would like to find the source of the Audit Trail Journal information that shows in the Windchill interface when clicking the Audit Trail Journal icon in the History section of the Timeline tab of the CAPA quality objects.. I would like to find the source either in Query Builder or the database in order to incorporate the information into another report. But I have been unable to to locate the information either in Query Builder or in the database. Does anyone know how to grab this information to include in custom reports? I am using Windchill  version 11.1 M020-CPS17. 

4 REPLIES 4
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:cmhaka)

I'm not quite familiar with CAPA and QMS , the best reflex in such use case is to enable wt.pom.sql logger , you can then access information from UI , in the logs you will see trace of all DB tables and Queries 

Fede
cmhaka
8-Gravel
(To:Fadel)

Hello @Fadel ,

Thank you for your response. How do I enable the wt.pom.sql logger? And once that is enabled are the results viewed in the Method Server log?

Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:cmhaka)

Hello ,

check steps  below 

BR,

Fadel

Fede
cmhaka
8-Gravel
(To:Fadel)

Thank you @Fadel , I was able to set the logger to DEBUG. I then opened the Audit Trail Journal. I checked both the Method Server and the Background Method Server logs and do not see any SQL queries generated in the log.

Top Tags