cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Can we make use of "CreateChangeRequestFormProcessor" which I assume to be OOTB to trigger workflow

MV_10441462
10-Marble

Can we make use of "CreateChangeRequestFormProcessor" which I assume to be OOTB to trigger workflow

Can we make use of "CreateChangeRequestFormProcessor" which I assume to be OOTB to trigger a workflow?

I have an action that has no .jsp but this FormProcessor in the custom-actions. When the action is clicked, the change request UI shows up as wells a workflow is initiated. I'm just curious how.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @MV_10441462 

From my knowledge, there is no OOTB feature able to do that.  Maybe the opening of the change request UI triggers an Event like PRE_STORE and then a custom listener in your system initiates this workflow. (https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS214710)

BR,

Pascal

So this processor I believe takes the input from the Change Request wizard and processes it to create a CR. When the CR is created, a lifecycle is assigned which has tied to its initial state, a workflow.

avillanueva_0-1675473030856.png

Top Tags